Because intensive mommying has temporarily vanished my blogging time, but yet I have all these photos that I love from some fun little events of the past couple of months, I am going to post just pics in the next few entries. I thought about putting them all in this post, but that would be completely ridiculous.
In order, we have:
- The Elsie McCarthy Sensory Garden – a little walk in a tiny little park in Glendale that Paul and I took on 11/15 with the three littles.
- Roses from the Elsie McCarthy Sensory Garden.
- An afternoon in Sun Lakes running around on the greenway by the water, with Auntie Kika and Lakota, and another walk with the littles along a pathway by a park in Peoria.
- The week of Thanksgiving we had a picnic with Grandma and Grandpa, as well as Oma’s birthday to celebrate – lots of family time.
- A one-minute photo-shoot of Geneva resulting in some very funny faces.
- Decorating for Christmas!
- A visit to the Irish Heritage Center in downtown Phoenix.
- Twice Adopted
- Elsie McCarthy Sensory Garden – 1/8