About what am I musing this Monday morning? In part, reflecting on Sunday, which was a beautiful day of rest and worship. Rejoicing in an early arrival at church, singing beautiful music with the choir, and the celebration of a grace filled afternoon at home with the family.
- wanting to begin going through the Institute for Excellence in Writing materials for the fall.
- needing to create some worksheets for Jacob for history
- looking forward to the arrival of curriculum in several shipments this week and next
My boy sometimes keeps unusual hours. He was up at 4:15 this morning, and when my husband suggested he would likely be asleep when I wanted him to do school, I scoffed “Oh no! He never sleeps during the day unless he’s sick. This is wonderful – he’ll get to bed at a decent hour tonight for once!!”
Isn’t that just precious?! 😀
I have to wake him up though. Poor boy.
One more picture.
When I came home one evening from some excursion or other, I was startled by a hooded figure, looming ominously in the darkened alcove by the Laundry room.
It was only a Jawa.
- Note to self: Write. It. Down.
- Run, run, run, run, runaway…